Like to Hike? You can help build local trails!
With community support, Bear Yuba Land Trust has built and maintains more than 35 miles of local trails. There are many more on the drawing board. Let’s make them happen!
Support Bear Yuba Land Trust because trails don’t build themselves.
Donate now to trails and help BYLT build community trails for hikers, runners, mountain bicyclists, equestrian riders and trail users of all abilities.
Trails benefit the community:
- Outdoor exercise improves your health and wellbeing
- Trails increase property values
- Recreation tourism boosts the economy
- Trails are a great way to connect with friends, neighbors and families
- Non-motorized transportation corridors means cleaner air for everyone
Have you used BYLT trails?
- Alan Thiesen Trail, Alta Sierra
- Bailey Trail, Grass Valley
- Black Swan Preserve Trail, Smartsville
- Brewer Trail, Grass Valley
- Cascade Access Trail, Nevada City
- Deer Creek Tribute Trail, Nevada City
- Environs Trail, Nevada City
- Harmony Ridge Trail, Nevada City
- Hirschman Trail, Nevada City
- Kenny Ranch Trails, Grass Valley
- Litton Trail, Grass Valley
- Loma Rica Trail, Grass Valley
- Memorial Park Trail, Grass Valley
- Narrow Gauge Trail, Chicago Park
- Orene Wetherall Trail, Nevada City
- Rambler Trail, Alta Sierra
- Rattlesnake Ridge Trail, Grass Valley
- Yewei’im Bom Trail, Nevada City
- Yuba Rim Trail, Rice’s Crossing North, Dobbins
More trails are in the works:
French Bar Trails, Berriman Ranch Trail, and Sugar Loaf Trail.