Give to Trails Now and Help Raise $30,000 in 30 days!
People like YOU built and maintain miles of local trails weaving through beautiful forests and meadows, along creeks and ponds rich with wildlife habitat and native plants.
You can join the cause!
- Yuba Drop Trail – A river trail for extreme hikers
- Pines to Mines Trail – 72-mile trail links Truckee and Nevada City
- Wolf Creek Trail – A new urban trail in Grass Valley
- Sugar Loaf Trail – Iconic views in Nevada City
- Independence Trail – Help restore this cherished wheelchair-accessible wilderness trail
Hike. Bike. Ride. Repeat.
Save the Date! Celebrate Oct. 20
Ales for Trails at Ol’ Republic
Trails benefit everyone:
- Outdoor exercise improves your health and well-being
- Connect with nature
- Trails increase property values
- Recreation tourism boosts the economy
- Trails are a great way to visit friends and neighbors
- Non-motorized transportation corridors mean cleaner air for everyone
Have you used BYLT trails?
- Alan Thiesen Trail, Alta Sierra
- Bailey Trail, Grass Valley
- Black Swan Trail, Smartsville
- Brewer Trail, Grass Valley
- Cascade Access Trail, Nevada City
- Deer Creek Tribute Trail, Nevada City
- Environs Trail, Nevada City
- Hirschman Trail, Nevada City
- Independence Trail, Nevada City
- Litton Trail, Grass Valley
- Loma Rica Trail, Grass Valley
- Narrow Gauge Trail, Chicago Park
- Orene Wetherall Trail, Nevada City
- Rambler Trail, Alta Sierra
- Rattlesnake Ridge Trail, Grass Valley
- Yewei’im Bom Trail, Nevada City
- Yuba Rim Trail, Dobbins
Show your support for the team!