Support local trails the fun way
Join friends at the local brewery for a pint, or two!
Bear Yuba Land Trust is teaming up with Ol’ Republic Brewery for a third year in a row to host Ales for Trails on Friday, October 20. Ol’ Republic will donate a portion of the night’s proceeds to BYLT’s Trails Appeal. Live music and food are also on tap!
Ol’ Republic will donate a portion of the night’s proceeds to BYLT’s Trails Appeal. DJs from KVMRx will spin records through the night. Cesar’s Quick Lunch will be there with the best Mexican food truck in Nevada County and Team BYLT will provide all the games and fun!
- Pines to Mines – Linking Truckee and Nevada City
- Sugarloaf Trail – Iconic Nevada City views
- Wolf Creek Trail – New urban route in Grass Valley
- Yuba Drop Trail – River access for extreme hikers
- Independence Trail – restore wheelchair access
Ales for Trails is a win-win! You can show support for a prize-winning locally-owned business and BYLT’s Trails program while having a blast with fellow outdoor recreationists. See you there!
For questions, please contact Laura Petersen at (530) 272-5994 x211 or firstname.lastname@example.org