Dedicated volunteers help to build and maintain over 45 miles of local trails weaving through beautiful forests and meadows, along creeks and ponds rich with wildlife habitat and native plants. These trails provide access to nature for all ages and abilities, contribute to the local recreation economy, and help the community connect with nature. Community support for trails allows BYLT to continue providing safe, easily accessible public trails.
Donate to trails today!
Your support will also help to create and maintain these trails:
- Yuba Drop Trail – A river trail for extreme hikers on Rice’s Crossing North Preserve
- Pines to Mines Trail – 72-mile trail that connects Truckee and Nevada City
- Wolf Creek Trail – A new urban trail in Grass Valley
- Sugarloaf Trail – A trail that will boast iconic views in Nevada City
- Independence Trail – Help restore this cherished wheelchair-friendly wilderness trail
Visit the Trails Portal to Discover New Trails
Hike. Bike. Ride. Repeat.