Bear Yuba Land Trust Presents
A Celebration of Trails Street Party
June 24th from 4-8PM in Downtown Nevada City
Join BYLT on June 24th from 4-8 PM to end Celebration of Trails month with this family-friendly FREE Street Party in downtown Nevada City!
There will be live music by Moody Cat Band in partnership with Crazy Horse Saloon. Enjoy the music and come out and meet our local recreation partners who will have booths at our event that will be showcasing their work in the community. Each of these organizations has a specific role that amplifies the work that we do, protecting and defending natural working lands or empowering a healthy resilient community.
A funky soul band out of the Foothills of Northern California. Feel good grooves!
LOCAL RECREATION PARTNERS
- FREED Center for Independent Living
- Neighborhood Center for the Arts
- Youth Bicyclists of Nevada County (YBONC)
- California Heritage: Indigenous Research Project (CHIRP)
- Gold Country Trails Council
- Gold Crush Climbing Gym
- Tahoe National Forest + Woodsy Owl
- South Yuba River Citizens League (SYRCL)
- South Yuba River State Parks
- Sierra Streams Institute (SSI)
- Yuba Water Agency
- Nevada County
We will be announcing the Summer Star Hike Challenge Winners and handing out limited edition t-shirts to those who registered for the Hike Challenge.