“Being a resident and business owner in Nevada County, it is extremely important to me that we preserve our wild land and be stewards of it. BYLT has done amazing work with education, preservation, and creating community that cherishes what we have. I’m proud to support them in any way that I can. See you on the trail.” – Leea Davis, owner of the Earth Store, Nevada City
BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Since 1990, BYLT has worked with the community to conserve natural and cultural resources in our community. BYLT is committed to enhancing our community through land conservation and trail construction. With public support BYLT has protected over 18,000 acres of land in the Bear and Yuba River watersheds and built 45 miles of trails.
Your sponsorship will directly support local family ranches, wildlife corridors, open spaces, nature camps for kids, community trails, educational outdoor experiences, and healthy forests.
Business Sponsorship Opportunities include:
- Evergreen – Year-Round Sponsorship
- Trail Stewards Sponsorship Team
- NatureFest Event Sponsorship
- Celebration of Trails Sponsorship
- Gala Sponsorship
Benefits of Becoming a BYLT Sponsor
- Exposure to more than 700 Land Trust members, a monthly email to 4,000+ people, our quarterly print newsletter to 5,000 readers and over 48,000 annual website views
- BYLT holds three main events each year: NatureFest, Celebration of Trails and Open Space & Wild Places Gala and Conservation Awards events throughout the year.
- Visibility with an organization with a diverse membership base that cares about making a difference and keeping our community strong and vibrant.
- Your organization’s name and/or logo will be featured on BYLT’s website and will be visible to the public during campaigns, paper mailings and handouts to Land Trust members and booth events, monthly email blasts and press releases.
Get Recognized – Differentiate your company from competitors
Research shows that people are much more likely to patronize companies with affinities for causes close to their heart. Our supporters include: Hikers, mountain bikers, equestrians, campers, bird watchers, wildflower and plant enthusiasts, history buffs, nature lovers, naturalists, farmers, ranchers, anglers, foodies, community supporters, elected officials, scouting groups, educators, students, civic groups and service clubs, families, retirees, young people, families, artists and photographers and more! By affiliating your business with BYLT, you are actively connecting with these community interests, which will draw more like-minded individuals to your business.
Contact Erin Tarr at email@example.com or (530) 272-5994 x205 for more information, or to learn how you can customize a business sponsorship and marketing strategy that works best for you